Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Camera Obscura

This is my friend Abdelai, who I'm teaching the basics in English and who follows me around like a lost puppy. I didn't even take this picture, my friend Moustapha was fooling with my electronic gadgets. It's cool though, yes?


This is my family in M'Beidia. I don't have time to tell you all of their names. Still, I'll say that Moussa, the baby in Tutu's arms (girl on end) once pooped on me. Aren't they cute?





These are some miniature M'Beidian's playing soccer with the miniature basket ball I gave them.

Me and Hamid-Daa eating lunch the other day at my house. Notice the fork (that's mine). I feel it is my right when eating with children. In the cup is yummy crystal lite raspberry something or other.



Yaqob and Cheikh. Yaqob has a freakily good American accent when I get him to say my real name, and things like 'hello' . Cheikh has a really dirty face.

No comments: