Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Holy See, too

Greetings from an airconditioned office,

Yes it's true, I've become reacquainted with that lovable modern entity.
I'm stalling for time, so here are some more photos.

forever yours,

-C

This is adorable Dahan, who is not polynesian, though he looks it, and is one the most strange amalgams of an incredibly decent human being with a close minded zealot.


This is Mahmoudy's hand/back of head while sleeping, but you knew that already.


This is my neighbor Hassan, who almost never bathes, with my radio.

Cheikh and Aziz

The writing on the wall, (ha ha), which actually says, in 3rd grader style arabic, Cheikh Ahmed, which is my name. People are always writing on my walls....gotta put a stop to that.

This is the door to a barber shop in Tijikja (closed, this is mid-day) with weird, Egyptian-esque drawings of people.

This is a portrait of a man. Simple as that.

No comments: