Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shopping List

Everyone who wants to send me things, here are ideas:

Double A batteries

Ziploc bags (good ones, don't cheap out. There are sandstorms here)

Beef or other Jerkies. Protein intake is low here.

Individual dose KoolAide, Gatoraide or crystal light packets (to put
in my 1 liter nalgenes)

Excedrin

LETTERS

Neat paper games, or things I can teach my kids (cats cradle, magic
tricks, card games, other fun diversions)

Pens (the pilot G-2 is my absolute fave)

Mix tapes, and or CD's (CD's can go in my walkman, tapes I can share
with others on boomboxes)

That's all for now. Love you.

(and remember, no boxes, only padded envelopes. The address from the first post is:
Colton Hubbard
Corps de la Paix Americain
B.P 222 Nouakchott, Mauritania, West Africa)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colton, I just got a package together for you today and sent it out. I put a fair amount of the stuff you asked for in it. I made a list and included in the package but I will tell you here. AA batteries, jerky, bandanas, drink packets, sleep aid, pens, a compass-whistle thingy that came free with the batts, (better compass coming later) baggies, tuna in a packet and I think that is about it. I will try to send another one as soon as I know that one got to you. Letters are coming too. I love reading your blogs as they are so descriptive and I am so glad you are doing well. Hope you haven't had any sickness. Take care Colt, Love you bunches. MOM